- You’ve begun to plan for your retirement.
- Your recent health changes have left you confused.
- You need support in your role of caregiver.
- Any other life changing experience may be on the horizon.
Result : you feel overwhelmed!
The good news is you don’t have to go it alone!
Personal life coaching that honors your intelligence and intuitive promptings
may enable you to thrive, not only survive in these unexpected
transitions. Take some time to review the information on
my web site. Then call me at 631.406.6658 to explore new
possibilities for your future.
Who I Am As A Personal Life Coach
As an expert in women’s developmental change, I understand our
demand. How do I do this? I partner with you as you
navigate the challenging transitions of your life.
Using the REFLECT process, I listen, ask powerful
questions, and encourage you to think “out of the box.”
As a result, you begin to see your life differently.
Specifically, you and I are able to design concrete
plans of action which will empower you to
change your reality. For me, this type of presence is
at the heart of life coaching.
- Ed. D. Columbia University
- Adult Development & Adult Learning
- Certificate: The Institute for Life Coach Training
- Author: “Women’s Transformative Learning Experiences” extensive articles on adult learning & development
- 20+ years of facilitating learning as professor, mentor, coach
THE BEST COACH LISTENS WITH HER HEART.